Product HighlightsOwens Corning QuietR® Duct Board is a rigid, resin bonded fibrous glass board with a tough, damage-resistant, flame retardant, reinforced aluminum foil (FRK) facing. When fabricated into duct systems, it combines excellent thermal and acoustical insulating properties with substantially airtight transmission of air when all joints are sealed with UL 181A listed closures.
QuietR® Duct Board features a durable mat air stream surface that isolates the glass fiber substrate from the airstream and inhibits penetration of the insulation by dirt, dust and other pollutants. This durable air stream surface makes it easy to clean the duct system using methods and equipment described in North American Insulation Manufacturers Association (NAIMA) Publication AH122, Cleaning Fibrous Glass Insulated Duct Systems, Recommended Practice.
- Absorbs noise and reduces popping noises caused by expansion, contraction and vibration.
- Assured thermal R-value performance.
- Bacterial and fungal growth resistant with an EPA registered biocide that protects the air stream surface from microbial growth.
- Thermal/acoustical insulation board plus jacket forms a single component duct system, thus reducing inspection time.
- Lightweight boards are easier to transport and handle than insulated sheet metal ducts.
- Virtually eliminates air leakage thus saving energy and removing the need for system over design.
Weight 812.32 Pound (lb.) Length 120.00 Inches Width 48.00 Inches Height 53.00 Inches Country of Origin USA UPC or Barcode 47563700886 Hazardous Material No EPA Cert Required No Brand Owens Corning R-Value R4.3 Application Duct Board Color Silver Composition Fiberglass Features THERMAL, CONDENSATION, AND NOISE CONTROL Finish Foil Facing Insulated Yes Size 1" x 48" x 120" Type Pallet UL Recognized Yes Density 4.4 Jacket Material Foil Thickness 1 UL Listed Yes Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) 0.7 Temperature Range 250°F (121.1°C) Coverage 40
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.