Product HighlightsThe Leak-Seeker® I features E_MOS® technology which allows for a long battery life while operating the sensor within its optimum parameters at all times. The Progressive Alarm operating mode guides the user to deal with leaks from less than 0.1 oz. / yr. (2 g / yr.) to greater than 1 oz. / yr. (>30 g / yr.) of all common refrigerants. The Threshold Alarm mode allows the user to find the bigger leaks quickly so the job can be done in less time.
- Microprocessor controlled sensor electronics utilizing a multi channel signal detection method, improves sensitivity while reducing false alarm
- Software managed sensor rejuvenation mode, automatically initiated at each start up ensures the highest level of sensitivity every use, for up to 500 hours of detecting leaks of less than .1 oz per year
- Sensitivity remains constant over the life of the sensor
- More than 50 hours battery life
- Sensitivity to 35 parts per million (less than .01 oz per year)
- Senses all refrigerants including those with hydrocarbon components
- 500 hours sensor life
- 50 hour battery life (3 C batteries)
- 1 year warranty
Weight 2.80 Pound (lb.) Length 9.00 Inches Width 12.25 Inches Height 3.50 Inches Country of Origin USA UPC or Barcode 750377777073 Hazardous Material No EPA Cert Required No Brand CPS Refrigerant HFC, CFC, HCFC, as well as halogented vapors and gases such as SF6 Power Source (3) 1.5V "C" batteries Auto Power Off Yes Includes Batteries Includes Case Yes Construction Plastic Operating Temperature Range 0°F to 140°F (-17.7°C to 60°C) Standards all US and international standards for automotive and commercial use Type Refrigerant Leak Detectors Warranty Offered 1 Year Tier LEAK-SEEKER
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.