Product HighlightsOwens Corning QuietR™ Acoustic Rotary Duct Liner is new and improved with the addition of a darker veil. The strong consistent quality of the product absorbs noise within sheet metal ducts. It also contributes to indoor comfort by lowering heat loss or gain through duct walls.
- Acoustically Efficient Assured Thermal Performance
- Cleanable Surface
- Durable air stream surface with an EPA-registered antimicrobial
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified®
- GREENGUARD Children & Schools Certified
- Minimum 57% Certified Recycled Content
- New, dark veil that is stronger with a durable air stream
- High erosion rating with 6,000 feet per minute (FPM) vs. 5,000 FPM
- Outstanding thermal and acoustical performance
- Absorbs fan and air turbulence noise and reduces popping noises within sheet metal ducts
- All portions of duct designated to receive QuietR® Rotary Duct Liner shall be completely covered with duct liner, adhered to the sheet metal with 90% coverage of adhesive complying with ASTMC 916.
- Transverse joints shall be neatly butted and there shall be no interruptions or gaps.
- All transverse joints shall be edge coated.
- Metal nosing on leading edges must be used where duct liner is preceded by unlined metal, and on all upstream edges when velocity exceeds 4,000 fpm(20.3 m/s).
- The black mat faced surface of the duct liner shall face the airstream.
- QuietR® Rotary Duct Liner shall also be secured with mechanical fasteners, either impact-driven or weld-secured, which shall compress the duct liner sufficiently to hold it firmly in place.
- Duct Liner shall be cut to assure overlapped and compressed longitudinal corner joints.
- For details, refer to NAIMA Publication AH124, Fibrous Glass Duct Liner Standard. Minor damage and small tears may be repaired by coating with adhesive.
- After installation, and prior to occupancy, blow out duct system to remove any cutting scraps or foreign material remaining in the duct.
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 37.50 Pounds Length 22.00 Inches Width 22.00 Inches Height 36.50 Inches Country of Origin MEX Brand Owens Corning Coverage 295.83 R-Value R2.2 Application Liner Metal Duct Color Black Composition Fiberglass Features Thermal, Condensation, and Noise Control Finish Black Mat Insulated Yes Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) 0.5 Package Quantity 4 Size 0.5" x 35.5" x 100' Standards None provided by manufacturer Temperature Range 250°F (121.1°C) Thickness 1/2" UL Listed Yes UL Recognized Yes Density 2
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.