Product HighlightsQuietR® Textile Duct Liner is a bonded blanket of long glass fibers designed to be installed inside sheet metal ductwork and plenums with metal fasteners and adhesives.
- Absorbs fan and air turbulence noise and reduces popping noises within sheet metal ducts.
- Outstanding thermal and acoustical performance.
- Bacterial and fungal growth resistant with an EPA registered biocide that protects the airstream surface from microbial growth.
- All portions of duct designated to receive QuietR® Textile Duct Liner shall be completely covered with duct liner, adhered to the sheet metal with 90% coverage of adhesive complying with ASTMC 916.
- Transverse joints shall be neatly butted and there shall be no interruptions or gaps.
- All transverse joints shall be edgecoated.
- Metal nosing on leading edges must be used where duct liner is preceded by unlined metal, and on all upstream edges when velocity exceeds 4,000 fpm (20.3 m/s).
- The black mat faced surface of the duct liner shall face the airstream.
- QuietR® Textile Duct Liner shall also be secured with mechanical fasteners, either impact-driven or weld-secured, which shall compress the duct liner sufficiently to hold it firmly in place.
- Duct liner shall be cut to assure over-lapped and compressed longitudinal corner joints.
- For details, refer to NAIMA Publication AH124, Fibrous Glass Duct Liner Standard.
- Minor damage and small tears may be repaired by coating with adhesive.
- After installation, and prior to occupancy, blow out duct system to remove any cutting scraps or foreign material remaining in the duct.
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 23.00 Pounds Length 22.00 Inches Width 22.00 Inches Height 36.50 Inches Country of Origin USA Brand Owens Corning Coverage 295.83 R-Value R3.8 Application Liner Metal Duct Composition Fiberglass Features Thermal, Condensation, and Noise Control Finish Black Mat Insulated Yes Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) 0.7 Size 1" x 35.5" x 100' Thickness 1" UL Recognized Yes Temperature Range 250°F (121.1°C) UL Listed Yes
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.