Product HighlightsThe TR low pressure unit is a two position, spring open, power closed supply air damper.
- Maximum pressure differential of .5" W.C.
- Fabricated from 24 gauge steel
- Cylinder features three rolled beads which provide maximum structural integrity
- Trailing end is crimped for ease of installation
- Positive air seal is accomplished without the use of gaskets, linkages or set screw adjustment
- 24V ac, full stall motors, which do not require use of end switches to terminate travel
- Equipped with a motor terminal board, which also provides a damper closed LED indicator
- Can be paralleled to provide additional CFM capacity when required
- Easily removed for damper shaft and gear inspection
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 4.65 Pounds Length 12.00 Inches Width 10.00 Inches Height 13.00 Inches Country of Origin USA Brand Zonex Voltage 24 VAC Amps 0.5 Power Method 24 vac Phase Single Cycle/Hertz 60 Hz Damper Type Zone Heat Pump Compatible Yes Color Silver Composition The 6" – 10" damper cylinders are fabricated from 24 gauge steel: the 12" – 18" cylinders from 22 gauge steel. Each cylinder features three rolled beads, which provide maximum structural integrity. The trailing end is crimped for ease of installation. Pos Emergency Heat Switch No Individual Fan Control No LEDs Yes Mounting Duct Network Zoning No Shape Round Size 10" Type Low Pressure Round Damper Warranty Offered Yes UL Listed No UL Recognized No
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.