Product HighlightsThis fully adjustable, round barometric bypass damper is recommended for use in systems 5 tons
- Accurate duct pressure is maintained throughout the distribution system regardless of varying air quantities delivered to the conditioned zones
- Fabricated from 20 gauge steel
- Constructed with a double rolled bead for added rigidity
- Trailing end is crimped, with airflow direction clearly labeled for easy installation
- A high-density foam gasket provides an air tight and quiet seal
- Bypass installation can be vertical or horizontal; the
- The counterbalance arm can be located on either side of the damper for added pivot clearance; the counterbalance weight is easily adjusted, and held securely through use of a set screw.
- Celcon shaft bushings ensure quiet damper travel and minimum shaft wear
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 8.90 Pounds Length 16.00 Inches Width 14.00 Inches Height 17.00 Inches Country of Origin USA Brand Zonex Galvanized Yes Damper Type Barometric Bypass Diameter 14" Color Silver Finish Steel Gauge 22 GA Shape Round Size 14" Warranty Offered Yes
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.