Product HighlightsOwens Corning QuietR™ Acoustic Rotary Duct Liner is new and improved with the addition of a darker veil. The strong consistent quality of the product absorbs noise within sheet metal ducts. It also contributes to indoor comfort by lowering heat loss or gain through duct walls.
- Acoustically Efficient Assured Thermal Performance
- Cleanable Surface
- Durable air stream surface with an EPA-registered antimicrobial
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified®
- GREENGUARD Children & Schools Certified
- Minimum 57% Certified Recycled Content
- New, dark veil that is stronger with a durable air stream
- High erosion rating with 6,000 feet per minute (FPM) vs. 5,000 FPM
- Outstanding thermal and acoustical performance
- Absorbs fan and air turbulence noise and reduces popping noises within sheet metal ducts
- All portions of duct designated to receive QuietR® Rotary Duct Liner shall be completely covered with duct liner, adhered to the sheet metal with 90% coverage of adhesive complying with ASTMC 916.
- Transverse joints shall be neatly butted and there shall be no interruptions or gaps.
- All transverse joints shall be edge coated.
- Metal nosing on leading edges must be used where duct liner is preceded by unlined metal, and on all upstream edges when velocity exceeds 4,000 fpm(20.3 m/s).
- The black mat faced surface of the duct liner shall face the airstream.
- QuietR® Rotary Duct Liner shall also be secured with mechanical fasteners, either impact-driven or weld-secured, which shall compress the duct liner sufficiently to hold it firmly in place.
- Duct Liner shall be cut to assure overlapped and compressed longitudinal corner joints.
- For details, refer to NAIMA Publication AH124, Fibrous Glass Duct Liner Standard. Minor damage and small tears may be repaired by coating with adhesive.
- After installation, and prior to occupancy, blow out duct system to remove any cutting scraps or foreign material remaining in the duct.
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 34.12 Pounds Length 21.00 Inches Width 21.00 Inches Height 61.00 Inches Country of Origin MEX Brand Owens Corning Tier QuietR™ Air Velocity (FPM) 6,000 fpm (30.5 m/s) Coverage 247.92 Flame/Smoke Rating <25<50 R-Value R8 Application Liner Metal Duct Color Black Composition Fiberglass Features Absorbs fan and air turbulence noise and reduces popping noises within sheet metal ducts.Outstanding thermal and acoustical performance.Bacterial and fungal growth resistant with an EPA registered biocide that helps protect the airstream surgace from micr Finish Black Mat Insulated Yes Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) 0.95 Package Quantity 4 Size 2" x 59 1/2" x 50' Standards ASTM C1071, Type I, Flexible (replaces obsolete Federal Specification HH-1-545B.) NFPA 90A/90B.ICC Compliant. California Title 24. Thickness 2" Green Certification or Other Recognition Yes Density 1.5
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.