Product HighlightsFire-resistant Thermopan® is a high quality, sheet metal alternative for building return air ducts between stud cavities and joists.It's constructed of corrugated insulation faced with aluminum which helps toreduce noisein the ductwork.
- Made from recycled products
- No shop fabrication
- Air space provides positive R-value
- Stapling as directed provides a tighter plenum air seal
- Enviro-friendly and moisture treated against dampness
- Pre-formed headers (I-joists)
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 1.08 Pounds Length 35.50 Inches Width 32.00 Inches Height 2.00 Inches Country of Origin USA Brand Thermo R-Value R5 Galvanized No Color Silver Composition Fiberglass Finish Aluminum Insulated No Size 32" x 35 1/2" x 1/8" Thickness 1/8" UL Recognized Yes
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.