Product HighlightsInsulapack™ is a multi-layered, laminated plastic cellular material filled with insulating gas complete with a metallic reflective outer layer which provides a very high thermal resistance (R value) to insulate walls, ceilings, mechanical duct work and piping.
- Preventa up to 95% of radiant heat transfer
- Mold and mildew resistant
- Hinders the nesting of rodents, birds or insects
- Keeps its thickness over time (doesn’t collapse)
- Light-weight, clean, dust free and recyclable
- Non-toxic and provides its own vapour barrier
- Safe and easy-to-use – no gloves or masks required at installation
- Reduces sound and heat in the system HVAC systems
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 30.00 Pounds Length 51.00 Inches Width 48.00 Inches Height 0.75 Inches Country of Origin CAN Brand Insulapack Flame/Smoke Rating 10 R-Value R8 UV Resistant No Composition Plastic Temperature Range -50°F to 180°F (-45.5°C to 82.2°C)
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.