MSDS Sheet Size: (4 KB)
Product HighlightsFlexFix™ UL181B-FX Film Tape is a tough, contractor grade closure system for Class 1 flexible air ducts and connectors, sealing reflective and bubble insulation and suitable for metal to metal connections in HVAC and refrigeration applications.
- Hand tearable for ease of use
- Solvent-Free for reduced odor
- Aggressive, high tack bond
- Mold and moisture resistant
- Meets code requirements and can contribute toward requirements for EA Credit 1 (OptimizeEnergy Performance) under LEED®Can contribute toward satisfying EQ Credit 4.1 (Low Emitting Materials) under LEED®
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 2.25 Pounds Length 5.23 Inches Width 5.23 Inches Height 2.83 Inches Country of Origin USA Brand Berry Adhesion Strength 45 OZ/IN Application Temperature -10°F to 250°F (-23.3°C to 121.1°C) Shelf Life 24 MONTHS FROM DOM AT STATED CONDITIONS Storage Temperature 30°F to 90°F (-1.1°C to 32.2°C) UV Resistant Yes Tensile Strength 34lb/in Application CLOSURE SYSTEM FOR CLASS 1 FLEXIBLE DUCT Approvals UL181B-FX Color Silver Composition OPP FILM WITH ACRYLIC ADHESIVE Functions Sealings Maximum Temperature 212°F (100°C) Performance Temperature 0°F to 212°F (-17.7°C to 100°C) Size 2.82" x 360' Standards Metric Thickness 3.10 Mils Type Adhesive - Acrylic; Backing - OPP UL Listed Yes UL Recognized Yes
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.