These high-leverage, side-cutting pliers feature a rivet closer to the cutting edge which provides 46% more cutting and gripping power, with extra durable induction hardened cutting knives for a longer life.
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the ''snap'' when cutting wire
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- ''Handform'' handles for full gripping and cutting power
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 1.14 Pounds Length 9.38 Inches Width 2.12 Inches Height 0.62 Inches Country of Origin USA Brand Klein Tools® Handle Yes Handle Color Dark Blue Handle Material Steel Handle Type Handform Jaw Capacity 1-3/8" (34.9 mm) Jaw Length 1-19/32" (40.5 mm) Jaw Thickness 5/8" (15.9 mm) Jaw Type Knurled Jaw Width 1-1/4" (31.8 mm) Application #8 AWG Copper, Aluminum and Other Soft Metals Color Black Finish Combination Polished Black Oxide Nose Type New England Size 9 3/8'' Warranty Offered Yes Overall Length 9-3/8" (238.1 mm) Type Side Cutting Knife Length 25/32" (19.8 mm) Composition Steel
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.