Product HighlightsThe SEP Series commercial unit heaters are the perfect solution for heating warehouse and garage spaces.
- Heating capacities from 100,000 - 400,000 BTUH.
- Up to 80.5% thermal efficiency.
- Stainless steel heat exchanger is available for longer product life.
- Power exhaust system with a sealed flue collector allows conventional vertical or horizontal venting to 35 ft.
- Sidewall venting eliminates roof penetrations.
- Wiring junction box is located outside of unit.
- Self-diagnostic board with LED display improves troubleshooting efficiency and accuracy.
- Integrated spot nuts for easy installation using threaded rod.
- Easy to clean tubular heat exchangers made of aluminized steel or stainless steel, providing resistance to corrosion and oxidation.
- Heat exchangers are laboratory life-cycle tested.
- Easy to clean in-shot burners.
- Direct drive propeller fans are dynamically balanced for quiet, smooth operation.
- Safe direct spark ignition. No standing pilot light.
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 154.00 Pounds Length 39.19 Inches Width 20.19 Inches Height 32.19 Inches Country of Origin USA Brand Advanced Distributor Products AFUE 80 CFM 1900-1900 Air Flow Horizontal BTU Input 145000 BTU Output 117000 Voltage 115 VAC Full Load Amps 2.1 Amps 2.1 Phase Single Cycle/Hertz 60 Hz RPM 1075 Ignition Type Direct Spark Motor HP 1/8 HP Motor Type PSC Approvals ETL Certifications AHRI Color Gray Connection Size 1/2" Connection Type NPT Flue Size 4" Fuel Type Natural Gas Gas Connection 1/2" [12.7 mm] N.P.T. Gas Type Natural Gas Heat Exchanger Type Stainless Steel Warranty Offered Yes Energy Star Rated No CSA Certified Yes UL Listed Yes UL Recognized Yes Product Family SEP
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.