Product HighlightsThe SEP Series commercial unit heaters are the perfect solution for heating warehouse and garage spaces.
- Heating capacities from 100,000 - 400,000 BTUH.
- Up to 80.5% thermal efficiency.
- Stainless steel heat exchanger is available for longer product life.
- Power exhaust system with a sealed flue collector allows conventional vertical or horizontal venting to 35 ft.
- Sidewall venting eliminates roof penetrations.
- Wiring junction box is located outside of unit.
- Self-diagnostic board with LED display improves troubleshooting efficiency and accuracy.
- Integrated spot nuts for easy installation using threaded rod.
- Easy to clean tubular heat exchangers made of aluminized steel or stainless steel, providing resistance to corrosion and oxidation.
- Heat exchangers are laboratory life-cycle tested.
- Easy to clean in-shot burners.
- Direct drive propeller fans are dynamically balanced for quiet, smooth operation.
- Safe direct spark ignition. No standing pilot light.
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 173.00 Pounds Length 40.00 Inches Width 41.13 Inches Height 32.19 Inches Country of Origin USA Hazardous Material No Brand Advanced Distributor Products AFUE 80% Air Flow Horizontal BTU Input 200 BTU Output 162000 Voltage 115 VAC Amps 2.1 Phase Single Cycle/Hertz 60 Ignition Type Direct Spark Motor HP 1/8 HP Approvals ETL Color Gray Connection Size 3/4" Connection Type NPT Flue Size 5" Gas Connection 1/2" [12.7 mm] N.P.T. Gas Type Propane Heat Exchanger Type Alumunized Steel Warranty Offered 5 Year Energy Star Rated No CSA Certified Yes UL Listed Yes UL Recognized Yes