Product HighlightsThe MARS Series 903 switching relays are intended for many applications in air conditioning, refrigeration, and heating. Other uses include general purpose switching in appliances, fan controls, and vending machines. Our relays are available in 24, 110/120, and 208/240 coil voltages with various combinations of power and pilot duty contacts.
- Replaces Honeywell and White-Rodgers/RBM - cross reference on package
- Double quick-connect terminals on coil
- 2.13 x 1.88 x 2.25 in.
- Base is designed for easy replacement of competitive relays
- Molded terminal numbers and circuit diagram on top of relay
- UL and CSA listings available
- Made in the U.S.A.
Weight 0.35 Pound (lb.) Length 2.80 Inches Width 2.20 Inches Height 1.90 Inches Country of Origin CHN UPC or Barcode 685744903420 Hazardous Material No EPA Cert Required No Brand MARS Voltage <=192 VAC Cycle/Hertz 50 Cycle/Hertz 60 Warranty Offered Warranties will be handled in accordance with the manufacturer's specific warranty policies and procedures.