Product HighlightsAn Air-Tite flat takeoff provides a tight seal when transitioning from a flat surface to a smaller round duct while the built in damper allows for the adjustment of air flow in the duct run.
- Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel ASTM-A653 CS Type B
- Gauge: Tube - 26 Gauge, Ring - 26 Gauge
- Gasket: 1-1/2" wide x 1/8" thick with high-tack adhesive-coated neoprene foam
- 4 Pre-drilled screw holes
- Manual Damper with Locking Handle
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.