Submittal Sheet Size: (4 KB)
Product HighlightsAn Air-Tite flat takeoff provides a tight seal when connecting insulated flexible duct or round pipe to a flat surface. Air flow can be adjusted with the built in damper, which the featured standoff makes easily accessible through any insulation.
- Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel per ASTM A653 CS Type B
- Available collar sizes 4" through 20"
- 5-3/4" tube length
- 1-1/2" crimp
- 26 Gauge with 22 Gauge handle secured with wingnut with locking handle
- Gasket 1-1/2"wide and1/8" thick; made with high tack adhesive-coated neoprene foam
- 4 pre-drilled screw holes
- Pressure rating: +/-4" w.g.
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.