Product HighlightsAn Air-Tite rectangular takeoff provides a tight seal when connecting insulated flexible duct or round pipe to a flat surface where there is not sufficient room between the main trunk line and the floor. The built in damper allows for the adjustment of air flow in the duct run.
- Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel per ASTM A653 CS Type B
- Rectangular opening
- 1" flange on all sides with neoprene gasket
- Collar length: 2-5/32" plain; additional 6" collar with damper
- Fitting available with damper (AT63WD)
- Damper uses 5/16" wingnut attached with washer (4" - 8" spade pin, 9" and up spring loaded)
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.