Submittal Sheet Size: (4 KB)
Product HighlightsAn Air-Tite round takeoff provides a tight seal when transitioning from a round surface, such as pipe, to a branch run of round pipe or insulated flexible duct, while the built in damper allows for the adjustment of air flow in the duct run.
- Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel per ASTM A653 CS Type B
- 26 Gauge
- 1/2"overlap with 1/8" rivets
- RL-2 rivet seam (+/- 4” w.g.)
- 1-1/4"crimp length
- 6-1/2" to 14-3/4"tube length
- Gasket 1-1/2"wide and 1/8" thick; made with high tack adhesive-coated neoprene foam
- Four 1/8" holes in gasket for sheet metal screw attachment
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.