Product HighlightsThe Amana® brand AMVC Series Gas Furnace offers energy efficiencies and operating sound levels that are among the best in the heating and cooling industry. Quality manufacturing as well as easy installation and maintenance make this unit one of the best values on the market.
- MillionAir® stainless-steel, dual diameter tubular heat exchanger
- Two-stage gas valve operates on two-stage or single-stage thermostats
- ComfortNet™ Communications System compatible
- Efficient and quiet variable-speed ECM circulator motor gently ramps up or down according to heating or cooling demand
- SureStart® Silicon Nitride igniter designed for long igniter lift
- Furnace control board with self-diagnostics, color coded low-voltage terminals, and provisions for electronic air cleaner and 120-volt or 24-volt humidifiers
- Low constant fan speed allows homeowner to activate a very low speed to efficiently circulate air throughout the home. This setting costs as little as a 100-watt light bulb to operate.
- Quiet, two-speed induced draft blower
- California Low NOx emissions-compliant models available
- Fully insulated, heavy-gauge steel cabinet with durable baked-enamel finish
- Designed for multi-position installation: upflow, horizontal left or right
- Removable bottom for side- or bottom-return applications
- Convenient left or right connection for gas/electric service
- Coil and furnace fit flush for most installations
- Parts: 10 Year Limited
- Unit Replacement: Limited
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 194.00 Pounds Length 30.00 Inches Width 22.00 Inches Height 35.50 Inches Country of Origin USA Brand Amana Equipment Type Furnace Tonnage 3-5 Stage Two AFUE 80% Air Flow Upflow / Horizontal BTU Input 115000 BTU Output 93000 Voltage 115 VAC Full Load Amps 11 Phase Single Cycle/Hertz 50 Cycle/Hertz 60 Circuit Breaker - Min Amps 15 Circuit Breaker - Max Amps 15 Minimum Circuit Amps 12.1 Maximum Fuse Size 15 Includes Filter Rack No Ignition Type Silicon Nitride Motor HP 3/4 HP Motor Type ECM Speed Variable Blower Wheel 10" x 10" Certifications AHRI, ISO 9001:2008 Color Gray Draft Inducer Speeds 2 Fuel Type Natural Gas Gas Connection 1/2" [12.7 mm] N.P.T. Warranty Offered Yes Energy Star Rated No ETL Listed Yes LEED Rating No UL Listed No UL Recognized No Heating Stages Two Stage
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.