Product HighlightsThe Amana® PTH Series Heat Pump offers energy efficiencies and operating sound levels that are among the best in the heating and cooling industry. Quality manufacturing, easy installation and maintenance make this unit one of the best values on the market.
- Energy Efficiencies: With EERs up to 11.7 and COPs up to 3.4, the unit's high efficiencies may qualify you for many of the rebates offered by electrical power companies.
- Quiet Operation: The PTAC has been redesigned to be the quietest PTAC ever built. The unit's state-of-the-art design and construction provide a quiet environment
- Two fan motors (indoor/outdoor)
- Indoor tangential fan for quiet operation
- STC of 28
- Assembled in the USA for 30 years
- Increased Dehumidification Capacity: Maintain lower humidity levels in rooms while cooling them without the need for expensive add-ons
- Seven-Button Touch Pad: Provides complete control to guests for in-room comfort while maintaining energy efficiency.
- 7-5/8" Unit Front Depth: Enhance valuable room space with the slim unit front
- Removable Condenser Shroud: Allows easy access to enable regular cleaning of coils, which is essential to maintain unit efficiency and protect the compressor for long unit life.
- Easy Pull-Out Filters: Our filters are washable and easy to maintain.
- Filter Dryer for Sealed System Refrigerant
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 126.00 Pounds Length 14.13 Inches Width 42.00 Inches Height 16.06 Inches Country of Origin USA Brand Amana Equipment Type Heat Pump Tonnage 1.25 Stage Single EER 10 Refrigerant R-410a CFM Cooling 314-340 CFM Heating 332-360 Cooling Capacity 14400 Heating Capacity 13800 Voltage 208-230 VAC Phase Single Cycle/Hertz 50 Cycle/Hertz 60 Circuit Breaker - Min Amps 12 Circuit Breaker - Max Amps 15 Minimum Circuit Amps 8.5 Maximum Fuse Size 15 Blower Motor Type PSC Blower Motor Speeds 2 Electric Heat Range [kW] 5 Certifications AHRI, ISO 9001:2008 Color White Warranty Offered Yes Energy Star Rated No ETL Listed Yes UL Listed No Product Family PTH
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.