Product HighlightsThe Aprilaire® Model 1830 Dehumidifier is designed for smaller homes, townhomes, condominiums and crawlspaces up to 3,800 square feet. It pulls air from every room through the return duct, thenremoves the moisture and sends dry air back throughoutthe home. It works in conjunction withthe air conditioner to efficiently balance the humidity levels, but can also work independently on days when the air conditioner is not needed.
- Has the capacity to remove up to 70 pints of moisture per day (8 3/4 gallons)
- Uses automatic humidity sensing for efficient and effective removal of excess humidity
- Includes a built-in, easy to use control
- Performs quietly installed away from living spaces
- Requires low-maintenance. No messy trays to empty; simple once a year filter cleaning or replacement
- Comes with a 5-year warranty
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 76.00 Pounds Length 29.50 Inches Width 21.75 Inches Height 19.13 Inches Country of Origin USA Brand Aprilaire Voltage 120 VAC Electrical Rating 120VAC, Single phase, 60 Hz Amps 6.3 Cycle/Hertz 60 Hz MERV Rating 8 Capacity Gallons 8.75 Gallons per day Color White Operating Temperature Range 50°F to 104°F (10°C to 40°C) Warranty Offered Yes Energy Star Rated Yes UL Listed Yes UL Recognized Yes
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.