Product HighlightsThe Aprilaire® Model 1850 Dehumidifier is designed for homes up to 5,200 square feet. It pulls air from every room through the return duct, then removes the moisture and sends dry air back throughout the home. It works in conjunction with the air conditioner to efficiently balance the humidity levels, but can also work independently on days when the air conditioner is not needed.
- Removes up to 95 pints (11 7/8 gallons) of moisture per day
- Uses automatic humidity sensing for efficient and effective removal of excess humidity
- Includes a built-in, easy to use control
- Performs quietly installed away from living spaces
- Requires low-maintenance. No messy trays to empty; simple once a year filter cleaning or replacement. (part number 5443)
- Comes with a 5-year warranty
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 84.00 Pounds Length 31.88 Inches Width 21.75 Inches Height 19.13 Inches Country of Origin USA Brand Aprilaire Voltage 120 VAC Electrical Rating 120 VAC, 8 Amps, 60 Hz Amps 8 Cycle/Hertz 60 Hz MERV Rating 8 Capacity Gallons 11.4 Color White Operating Temperature Range 50°F to 104°F (10°C to 40°C) Warranty Offered Yes Energy Star Rated No UL Listed No UL Recognized Yes Capacity 95 Pints Per Day
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.