Product HighlightsThe AguaGuard AG-1200+ offers all of the same industry leading features of the AquaGuard® 1100+ magnetic float switch plus an innovatively designed two-piece clamp, which allows it to be mounted to either the side of a metal secondary drain pan or the rolled edge of a plastic secondary drain pan. The AquaGuard® AG-1200+ has a trigger sensitivity of less than 1/2" of condensate overflow. When the highly buoyant float activates the precision magnetic switch, the AquaGuard® AG-1200+ will automatically shut off the HVAC/R system and activate any connected alarm.
- Industry Leading Magnetic Float Switch for Metal or Plastic Secondary Drain Pan
- High Capacity 5 Amp, 24Volt AC Sensor
- Easy, Drill-Free Installation
- Residential and Commercial Applications
- Lift Float Pin Test Knob
- Protective Housing Keeps Out Insulation, Pests, and Debris
- Normally Open 3rd Wire for Optional External Alarm, Digital Controller, or Energy Management System
- US Patents and Patents Pending
- UL 508 Approved
- US Patent 7,710,283
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 0.47 Pounds Length 4.00 Inches Width 3.69 Inches Height 9.39 Inches Country of Origin CHN Brand Aquaguard® Voltage 24 VAC Maximum Amps Running 5 Cord Length 6' Trigger 3/4" Application Metal/Plastic Secondary Pan Approvals UL 508 Color Beige Composition Plastic Connection Size None For Use With Metal/plastic secondary drain pans Functions Condensate overflow Load Capacity 5.0 A Mounts Thumbscrew Plenum Rated No Size 4" x 2.9" x 3" Standards UL, CITY OF LA Switch Type Megnetic Float Type Magnetic float switch Wire Gauge 18 AWG UL Listed Yes UL Recognized Yes Tier Aquaguard® Phase Single Cycle/Hertz 60 Hz
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.