Product HighlightsThe AquaGuard AG-9300-U is the first universal condensate water sensor developed to be completely compatible with all major manufacturers' mini-split or duct-free systems currently available. The AG-9300-U continuously monitors any condensate overflow in the primary drain pan and automatically shuts off the mini-split or duct-free system and activates an audible alarm when any overflow is detected.
- Universal electronic dondensate drain sensor for mini-split or ductless systems
- Completely compatible with all major manufacturers' mini-split or ductless systems
- Meets International Building Codes
- Can be Installed as a backup system to a condensate pump failure
- Audible alarm
- Make/break delay
- Automatic reset
- Long-life, readily available lithium battery included
- Eliminates the need for a second drain pan
- Quick and easy installation
- UL 508 approved
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 0.20 Pounds Length 4.50 Inches Width 1.25 Inches Height 4.50 Inches Country of Origin CHN Brand Aquaguard® Tier Aquaguard® Voltage 115 VAC Phase Single Cycle/Hertz 60 Maximum Amps Running 0.01 Cord Length 6' Trigger As little as 1/16 Application Primary Pan of Mini-Split or Duct Free Sytem Approvals UL 508 Color Gray Composition Plastic Connection Size None For Use With Compatible with all major manufacturers' mini split or ductless mini split systems Functions Continuously monitors any condensate overflow in the primary drain pan and automatically shuts off the mini split or Ductless mini split system's system and activates an audible alarm when any overflow is detected Load Capacity 1.0 A Mounts Clip-On Plenum Rated No Size 1.7" x 0.8" x 1.4 Standards UL, CITY OF LA Switch Type Electronic Type Electronic Condensate Drain Sensor Wire Gauge 18 AWG UL Listed Yes UL Recognized Yes
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.