Product HighlightsWhen the highly buoyant float activates the precision magnetic switch, the AquaGuard® AG-1100+ will automatically shut off the HVAC/R system and activate any connected alarm.
- High capacity 5 Amp, 24Volt AC Sensor
- Redesigned with a higher 24VAC, 5 amp capacity to protect against power fluctuations
- Trigger sensitivity of less than 1/2" of condensate overflow
- Easy, drill-free installation
- Residential and commercial applications
- Easy-lift float pin test knob to ensure sensor reliability
- Protective housing keeps out insulation, pests, and debris
- UL 508 Approved
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 0.37 Pounds Length 4.00 Inches Width 2.78 Inches Height 9.31 Inches Country of Origin CHN Brand Aquaguard® Voltage 24 VAC Maximum Amps Running 5 Cord Length 6' Diameter 2" Trigger 3/4 Application Metal Secondary Pan Approvals UL 508 Color Beige Composition Plastic Connection Size Wire connection, 18AWG For Use With Residential and Commercial Applications, mounted to a metal secondary drain pan (without a lip) or a plastic secondary drain pan (with a lip) on condenstate drain lines Functions Detects high water in drain pan levels and shuts off system to prevent water damage. Load Capacity 5.0 A Mounts Thumbscrew Plenum Rated No Size 2.5" x 3.4" x 2.3 Standards UL 508 Approved, UL 2043 Switch Type Megnetic Float Type Magnetic Float Switch System Wire Gauge 18 AWG UL Listed Yes UL Recognized Yes Tier Aquaguard® Cycle/Hertz 60 Hz Phase Single
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.