Product HighlightsThe Aspen™ DX-TREME CC Series are cased upflow/downflow coils.
- Rifled copper tubing, enhanced aluminum fins
- Immersion-tested at 500 psi, then nitrogen-pressurized and sealed Left- or right-hand refrigerant and plumbing connections
- Liquid line - 3/8” ODS, suction line - 3/4” ODS on 1-1/2- 3 ton & 7/8” ODS on 3-1/2 - 5 ton
- Externally mounted flowrater body with Schrader valve for hiss-testing
- Heavy duty plastic drain pans on most models
- Embossed galvanized cabinets standard. Cabinets feature furnace connectors (patent pending) • Upflow without field modification. Downflow applications require plate kit, included
- Split access doors in front for easy service
- Fully insulated cabinets with faced insulation
- Ten-year limited warranty
- AHRI certifiable with all brands of A/C and heat pump systems
- ETL listed for use with R22 and R410a when proper metering device is used
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 50.00 Pounds Length 21.50 Inches Width 23.00 Inches Height 20.00 Inches Country of Origin USA Brand Aspen® Equipment Type Heat Pump Tonnage 3 Refrigerant R-410a Cooling Capacity 36000 Air Flow Upflow / Downflow Metering Device Piston Drain Connection Size 3/4" Suction Line Fitting Sweat Suction Line Size (OD) 3/4" Liquid Line Fitting Sweat Liquid Line Size (OD) 3/8" Application HVAC Cased Yes Certifications ETL Certifications HARDI Certifications AHRI Color Gray Type Upflow/Downflow cased Coil Warranty Offered Yes Energy Star Rated No ETL Listed Yes UL Listed No UL Recognized No Product Family DX-TREME CC Comments/Notes Options: TXV Painted Cabinets Powder-painted metal or stainless pans Schrader mounted on suction manifold, external to cabinet. SEER Not Specified by Manufacturer. Cabinet Width 17.5
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.