Product HighlightsThe Aspen™ DX-TREME CE Series are multi-position coils.
- Rifled copper tubing, enhanced aluminum fins
- Immersion-tested at 500 psi, then nitrogen-pressurized and sealed
- Left- or right-hand refrigerant and plumbing connections
- Liquid line - 3/8” ODS, suction line - 3/4” ODS on 1-1/2- 3 ton & 7/8” ODS on 3-1/2 - 5 ton
- Externally mounted flowrater body with Schrader valve for hiss-testing
- Heavy duty plastic upflow drains pans on most models, powder coated galvanized steel horizontal drain pans standard on all
- Embossed galvanized insulated cabinets feature furnace connectors (patent pending)
- Upflow, horizontal right, or horizontal left without field modification. Downflow applications require plate kit (included)
- Split access doors in front for easy service
- Ten-year limited warranty
- AHRI certifiable with all brands of A/C and heat pump systems
- ETL listed for use with R22 and R410a when proper metering device is used
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 104.00 Pounds Length 23.00 Inches Width 26.50 Inches Height 30.00 Inches Country of Origin USA Brand Aspen® Equipment Type Heat Pump Tonnage 5 Refrigerant R-410a Cooling Capacity 60000 Air Flow Multi-Position Metering Device Piston or Flowrator Drain Connection Size 3/4" Suction Line Fitting Sweat or Braze Suction Line Size (OD) 7/8" Liquid Line Fitting Sweat or Braze Liquid Line Size (OD) 3/8" Cased Yes Certifications ETL Certifications AHRI Certifications HARDI Color Gray Type Cased Coil Multi-position Warranty Offered Yes Energy Star Rated No ETL Listed Yes UL Listed No UL Recognized No Product Family DX-TREME CE Comments/Notes Options: TXV Painted Cabinets Powder-painted metal or stainless pans Schrader mounted on suction manifold, external to cabinet. SEER Not Specified by Manufacturer. Cabinet Width 21
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.