Product HighlightsAspen™ DX-TREME CM Series Uncased Downflow Coils are designed for use with manufactured home furnaces.
- Rifled copper tubing and enhanced aluminum fins
- Immersion-tested at 500 psi, then nitrogen-pressurized and sealed
- Left-hand refrigerant and plumbing connections
- Liquid line - 3/8" ODS, suction line - 3/4" ODS on 1-1/2- 3 ton & 7/8" ODS on 3-1/2 - 5 ton
- Liquid line Schrader valve for hiss-testing
- Heavy duty polypropylene drain pans
- Drain connection: 177L pans have single LH 3/4" FPT, 195L pan have quad drains, 3/4" FPT
- Condensate drain elbow and flexible drain tubing included
- Downflow plate kit included
- AHRI certifiable with all brands of A/C and heat pump systems
- ETL listed for use with both R-22 and R-410a when proper metering device is used
- Ten-year limited warranty
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 23.00 Pounds Length 19.63 Inches Width 17.75 Inches Height 17.50 Inches Country of Origin USA Brand Aspen® Tonnage 3 Refrigerant R-410a Cooling Capacity 36000 Air Flow Multi-Position BTU Output 36000 Drain Connection Size 3/4" Suction Line Fitting 3/4" Suction Line Size (OD) 3/4" Liquid Line Fitting 3/8" Liquid Line Size (OD) 3/8" Application HVAC Capacity 3 Ton Cased No Certifications AHRI Certified when matched with the appropriate matched system Color Silver Composition Aluminum, Copper Connection Type 3/4 Suction and 3/8" liquid Inlet Connection Size 3/4" Orifice Size 0.074 Type 3 Ton Mobile Home Coil Warranty Offered Yes Energy Star Rated No UL Listed Yes UL Recognized Yes Product Family CM
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.