Product HighlightsAttiCat® Expanding Blown-In Loosefill Fiberglass Insulation is designed for application in attics of new and existing homes. The AttiCat® Expanding Blown-In PINK Fiberglas? Insulation is designed to be used with the AttiCat® Insulation Blowing Machine which will break and fluff up the insulation by adding millions of the tiny air pockets that give the material its insulating power. The insulation is conditioned further throughout the length of the hose, and as it bounces its way up to your attic, more and more air pockets are added, increasing its insulating power even more. And since Fiberglas? insulation will not settle, it will keep its energy-saving R-value over time.
- AttiCat® Expanding Blown-In Insulation is manufactured in accordance with ASTM C 764 Type I (pneumatic application).
- R-values are determined in accordance with ASTM C 687
- In accordance with ASTM E 136.
- Is considered noncombustible by the model building codes when tested
- Noncorrosive (per ASTMC 764, section 12.7)
- Does not absorb moisture (per ASTM C 1104)
- Does not support mold growth (per ASTM C 1338)
- Conforms to the quality standards of the State of California.
- Meets requirements of Minnesota Insulation Standards Program
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 29.00 Pounds Length 19.00 Inches Width 38.00 Inches Height 9.00 Inches Country of Origin USA Brand AttiCat Application ATTICAT Loose Fill Color Not Provided Composition Fiberglass Features Thermal and Condensation Control For Use With Not Provided Functions Not Provided Insulated Yes Size Not Provided Type Not Provided UL Listed No UL Recognized No
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.