Product HighlightsBlackMax® Black & Chrome series 4 valve anodized aluminum block body with three 1/4" SAE and one 3/8" SAE vacuum port, Vortech® Deep Vacuum Valves, extra large sight glass, easy-to-read 3-1/8" (80mm) Class 1.0 accuracy gauges, protective gauge boots, and hanging hook.
- Body Type: 4 valve anodized aluminum body with three 1/4" SAE charging ports, one 3/8" SAE vacuum port and large sight glass
- Valve Type: Vortech® Deep Vacuum Valves
- Gauge Type: 3-1/8" (80mm), Class 1.0 with internal silicon dampening cup for Flutter-Free operation
- Refrigerant Scales: R-134a, 22, 404A, 410A
- Pressure Scales: PSI
- Hoses: 3 premium 5' Black & Chrome Pro-Set® hoses with 1/4" SAE 45 Degreeball valves on ends
- Packaging: Custom tin box
Weight 5.50 Pound (lb.) Length 10.50 Inches Width 10.50 Inches Height 4.13 Inches Country of Origin USA UPC or Barcode 750377569333 Hazardous Material No EPA Cert Required No Brand CPS Refrigerant Various; see specifications for proper application Power Source No Storage Temperature 0°F to 150°F (-17.7°C to 65.5°C) Backlit No Digital No Display Yes Touchscreen No Batteries Required No Handle Yes Handle Color Chrome Handle Material Chrome plated brass Handle Type Metal Hose Type Premium rubber Hoses Included Yes Includes Manifold with 5' hoses and ball valves Includes Case No Protective Gauge Boots Yes Approvals UL on hoses Color White Comments/Notes Available in Vortech ® Deep Vacuum or Triple-Seal ™ valve configurations Construction Anodized aluminum block body Dial Size 80mm Finish Anodized Aluminum and chrome Fitting Size 1/4" SAE and 3/8" SAE Gauge Size 80 mm Material Aluminum, Brass. Steel Maximum Pressure (PSI) 800 Oil Filled Gauges No Operating Humidity 100 SAE or Metric SAE Type Manual Warranty Offered 1 Year Water Resistant Yes Accuracy Class 1.0 Application Service and charge Number of Valves 4 Tier BlackMax Display Options Analog
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.