Product HighlightsBlackMax® Black & Chrome series 4 valve anodized aluminum block body with three 1/4" SAE and one 3/8" SAE vacuum port, Vortech® Deep Vacuum Valves, extra large sight glass, easy-to-read 3-1/8" (80mm) Class 1.0 accuracy gauges, protective gauge boots, and hanging hook.
- Body Type: 4 valve anodized aluminum body with three 1/4" SAE charging ports, one 3/8" SAE vacuum port and large sight glass
- Valve Type: Vortech® Deep Vacuum Valves
- Gauge Type: 3-1/8" (80mm), Class 1.0 with internal silicon dampening cup for Flutter-Free operation
- Refrigerant Scales: R-134a, 22, 404A, 410A
- Pressure Scales: PSI
- Hoses: 3 premium 5' Black & Chrome Pro-Set® hoses with 1/4" SAE 45 Degreeball valves on ends
- Packaging: Custom tin box
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 5.50 Pounds Length 10.50 Inches Width 10.50 Inches Height 4.13 Inches Country of Origin USA Brand CPS Tier BlackMax Refrigerant Various; see specifications for proper application Power Source No Storage Temperature 0°F to 150°F (-17.7°C to 65.5°C) Backlit No Digital No Display Yes Display Options Analog Touchscreen No Batteries Required No Accuracy Class 1.0 Handle Yes Handle Color Chrome Handle Material Chrome plated brass Handle Type Metal Hose Type Premium rubber Hoses Included Yes Includes Manifold with 5' hoses and ball valves Includes Case No Protective Gauge Boots Yes Application Service and charge Approvals UL on hoses Color Black; Silver Comments/Notes Available in Vortech ® Deep Vacuum or Triple-Seal ™ valve configurations Composition Aluminum, Brass, Steel Construction Anodized aluminum block body Dial Size 80mm Finish Anodized Aluminum and chrome Fitting Size 1/4" SAE and 3/8" SAE Gauge Size 80 mm Maximum Pressure (PSI) 800 Number of Valves 4 Oil Filled Gauges No Operating Humidity 100 SAE or Metric SAE Type Manual Warranty Offered Yes Water Resistant Yes
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.