Product HighlightsThe Braeburn® Builder Series 5-2 Day programmable termostat offers a single stage of heat/cool for convential or heat pump systems.
- 5-2 Day separate weekday/weekend programming
- Adjustable temperature limits
- Large display with bright blue backlight
- Hardwire or battery powered
- Non-volatile memory retains user settings
- Filter check monitor
- Adaptive Recovery Mode (ARM)
- Adjustable temperature differential
- Compressor short cycle protection
- Separate heating and cooling set point program times and temperatures
- Temporary program override for 4 Hours or until next set point
- Low battery indication
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 0.58 Pounds Length 4.94 Inches Width 3.75 Inches Height 1.19 Inches Country of Origin CHN Brand Braeburn Tier Builder Value Voltage 24 VAC Electrical Connection Not Provided Electrical Rating 24 VAC Power Method Dual Powered: Battery or Hardwired Batteries Included Yes 750mV Compatible Yes Auto Changeover No Backlit Yes Built In Wi-Fi No Change/Check Reminders Yes Daylight Savings Time Ready No Digital-Non Programmable No Digital-Programmable Yes Display Yes Display Options Not Provided Displays Outdoor Temperature No Heat Pump Compatible Yes Hinged Yes Humidification No Indoor Remote Sensor No Language English Low Battery Indicator Yes Programmable Fan No Stages Cool 1 Stages Heat 1 Temperature Settings per Day 4 Touchscreen No Vacation Mode No Battery Backup Yes Accuracy +/- 1° F (+/- .5° C) Sensing Element No Ambient Temperature Range Not Provided Application Temperature Control Color White Differential Temperature .5°, 1°, or 2° F (.25°, .5°, or 1° C) Dual Transformer Compatible Yes Fan Switching Yes Manual Yes Mounting Horizontal Operating Temperature Range Not Provided Removable Interface No Switch Action Not Provided System Switching Yes Temperature Range 45°F to 90°F (7.2°C to 32.2°C) Terminal Designations Rc, Rh, B, O, Y, W, G, C Warranty Offered Yes Energy Star Rated No Cycle/Hertz 60 Hz Phase Single
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.