Product HighlightsCAPF Coils with Flowraters are made for use with split-system air conditioners and heat pumps. Reliable components and quality manufacturing make these coils a perfect choice for the value minded consumer.
- Rust-resistant, high-temperature thermoplastic drain pans feature a low water retention design
- Check flowrater expansion device for heat pump or cooling only applications
- Field-installed Thermal Expansion Valve Kits are available
- Rifled copper tubing and wave pattern aluminum fin coils
- Cased Coil Cabinet Features
- Foil-face insulation
- Galvanized leather-grain finish and high-quality post-paint models are available
- Split-seam front-excellent access
- Field-Installed Expansion Valve Kits (TX3N2 or TX5N2)
- Field-Installed High-Temperature Drain Pan Kits; maximum temperature rating is 400ºF
- Parts: 10 Year Limited
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 52.00 Pounds Length 21.00 Inches Width 24.50 Inches Height 22.00 Inches Country of Origin USA Brand Corporate Equipment Type Heat Pump Tonnage 3.5-3.5 SEER 0 Refrigerant R-410a Cooling Capacity 42000 Air Flow Upflow / Downflow Metering Device Orifice Drain Connection Size 3/4 Suction Line Size 3/4 Liquid Line Size 3/8" Application Upflow/Downflow Coil Cased Yes Certifications AHRI Color Gray Finish Painted Heat Exchanger Type Air Cooled Package Quantity 1 Type Cased Warranty Offered Yes Energy Star Rated No ETL Listed Yes UL Listed No UL Recognized No Product Family CAPF
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.