The HE Series Evaporator Coils are introducing healthy solutions that match perfectly with your Goodman/Amana system that provides an upgrade over standard matched coils.
Features and Benefits
- High efficiency lanced fin design.
- "No-hassle" 5 year warranty.
- R-22, R-410A, AC & Heat Pump compatible.
- All coils have durable packaging with bar coded labels on the box.
- Threaded expansion valves available factory installed or as a field installed kit.
- Coils are air pressure tested at 500 psi, leak tested with helium, sealed with rubber plugs, then charged with dry air.
- Piston options include externally accessible body for easy piston change out and/or TXV installation.
- Liquid line refrigerant connections are 3/8" ODF.
- Suction line refrigerant connections are 3/4" ODF (A-Coil 18-36 size models) or 7/8" ODF (A-Coil 42-60 size models & all Horizontal Slab-Coils).
- Suction line refrigerant connections are 1.125" on slab numbers E43, E46, E56, and E65 for size 42 models and higher.
- Copper refrigerant connections for easy brazing on both copper and aluminum slab models.
- Cased coils have heavy gauge embossed galvanized cabinets fully lined with 5/8" foil faced insulation.
- Optional painted cabinets.
- Corrosion resistant coil header plates.
- All A-Coils are upflow or downflow capable.
- All multi-position coils are upflow, downflow, and left or right airflow capable.
- Cabinet insulation hold down tabs for easy drain pan removal.
- Interlocking doors reduce air leakage and allow for easy access.
- Enhanced refrigerant pipe grommets: secure, tight, and easy to install.
- Intertek lab tested 1% or less cabinet air leakage for better efficiency.
- Foam drain seal for reduced air leakage.
- Non-captive refrigerant lines with long stubs make for easy installation.
- All multi-position coils are field convertible from horizontal right-to-left airflow and horizontal left-to-right airflow.
- Dual 3/4" FPT condensate drains on front-left and front-right side of drain pans.
- UV resistant drain pans are molded of high temperature (450 deg. F) engineered polymer.
- Microban® antimicrobial additive to inhibit the growth of mold and mildew in the drain pan.
- HydroTEC low water retention drain pan.
- Expansion valve with improved temperature sensing
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 53.00 Pounds Length 21.00 Inches Width 17.50 Inches Height 25.50 Inches Country of Origin USA Brand Advanced Distributor Products Brand Amana Equipment Type Straight Cool Tonnage 4 Refrigerant R-410a Cooling Capacity 48000 Air Flow Upflow / Downflow Metering Device Piston Drain Connection Size 3/4" Suction Line Fitting Sweat Suction Line Size (OD) 3/4" Liquid Line Fitting Stub Liquid Line Size (OD) 3/8" Application Air Conditioning and Heat Pump Cased Yes Certifications AHRI Certified Color Silver Type Cased Warranty Offered Yes Energy Star Rated No ETL Listed No UL Listed Yes UL Recognized No Product Family JE Cabinet Width 17.5
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.