Product HighlightsThe Cayenne FSA Series low profile, compact unit heaters provide solutions for all of your residential and light commercial heating needs.
- Residential - low profile units.
- Great for garages & shops.
- Power exhaust system allows vertical venting to 25 ft. or horizontal venting to 40 ft.
- Sidewall venting eliminates roof penetrations.
- Wiring junction box is located inside of unit.
- Self-diagnostic board with LED display improves troubleshooting.
- 1" clearance from ceiling for easy installation.
- Heating capacities from 30,000 - 75,000 BTUH.
- Up to 81% thermal efficiency.
- Easy to clean tubular heat exchangers, made of aluminized steel, provide resistance to corrosion and oxidation.
- Direct drive propeller fans are dynamically balanced for quiet and smooth operation
- Self-diagnostic board with LED display improves troubleshooting efficiency and accuracy.
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 42.00 Pounds Length 24.00 Inches Width 25.00 Inches Height 12.00 Inches Country of Origin USA Brand Advanced Distributor Products AFUE 80 CFM 535-535 Air Flow Horizontal BTU Input 30000 BTU Output 24300 Voltage 115 VAC Full Load Amps 1.7 Amps 1.7 Phase Single Cycle/Hertz 60 Hz RPM 1650 Ignition Type Direct Spark Motor HP 1/20 HP Motor Type PSC (Permanent Split Capacitor) Approvals ETL Certifications ISO 9001:2008 Color Gray Connection Size 1/2" Connection Type NPT Flue Size 3" Fuel Type Natural Gas Gas Connection 1/2" [12.7 mm] N.P.T. Gas Type Natural Gas Heat Exchanger Type Tubular Warranty Offered Yes Energy Star Rated No CSA Certified Yes UL Listed Yes UL Recognized Yes Tier FSA Cayenne Product Family FSAN
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.