Product HighlightsThe Cayenne FSA Series low profile, compact unit heaters provide solutions for all of your residential and light commercial heating needs.
- Residential - low profile units.
- Great for garages & shops.
- Power exhaust system allows vertical venting to 25 ft. or horizontal venting to 40 ft.
- Sidewall venting eliminates roof penetrations.
- Wiring junction box is located inside of unit.
- Self-diagnostic board with LED display improves troubleshooting.
- 1" clearance from ceiling for easy installation.
- Heating capacities from 30,000 - 75,000 BTUH.
- Up to 81% thermal efficiency.
- Easy to clean tubular heat exchangers, made of aluminized steel, provide resistance to corrosion and oxidation.
- Direct drive propeller fans are dynamically balanced for quiet and smooth operation
- Self-diagnostic board with LED display improves troubleshooting efficiency and accuracy.
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 47.00 Pounds Length 24.00 Inches Width 25.00 Inches Height 13.00 Inches Country of Origin USA Hazardous Material No Brand Advanced Distributor Products AFUE 80% Air Flow Horizontal BTU Input 45000 BTU Output 36500 Voltage 115 VAC Amps 1.7 Phase Single Cycle/Hertz 60 Ignition Type Direct Spark Motor HP 1/20 HP Approvals ETL Certifications ISO 9001:2008 Color Gray Connection Size 1/2" Connection Type NPT Flue Size 3" Gas Connection 1/2" [12.7 mm] N.P.T. Gas Type Natural Gas Warranty Offered 5 Year Energy Star Rated No CSA Certified Yes UL Listed Yes UL Recognized Yes Tier FSA Cayenne