Product HighlightsThis easy-to-use tester provides audible and visual alarms in the presence of methane, propane and other combustible gases at concentrations as low as 50 ppm. It features two levels of sensitivity depending on users' needs: High (approximately 50 to 1000 ppm) and Low (approximately 1,000 to 10,000 ppm).
- Five red LED's (visual) and 85dB audible alerts that increase with gas concentration
- Automatic zero-point calibration at power-up (lights will flash during self-calibration; this does not indicate the presence of gas)
- 18-Inch flexible gooseneck expands sensor's reach; clips onto meter for storage
- Over-molded body for comfortable grip
- Auto power-off after 10 minutes of non-usage conserves battery life
- Includes detector, 4xAAA batteries, instruction manual and storage pouch
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 0.84 Pounds Length 28.30 Inches Width 1.79 Inches Height 2.71 Inches Country of Origin CHN Brand Klein Tools® Power Source (4) AAA Batteries Test Button No Audible Alert Yes Auto Power Off Yes Digital Readout No Display Yes Display Options Digital Low Battery Indicator Yes Accuracy High (approximately 50 to 1000 ppm), Low (approximately 1000 to 10,000 ppm) Calibration Certificate No Data Hold No Includes Batteries, Carrying Pouch Includes Case Yes Probe Length 18" Rechargeable Battery No Color Black, Orange Construction 18" flexible gooseneck. Over-molded body for a comfortable grip LEDs Yes On/Off Switch Yes Operating Humidity <80% non-condensing Operating Temperature Range 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C) Response Time 3 Seconds after calibration Warranty Offered Yes Features Audible Alert, Auto-Power Off, Visual Notification Package Quantity 1.0000 Batteries Required 4 x AAA Overall Length 28.31" (71.9 cm)
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.