Product HighlightsThe Daikin® brand HV Series Indoor Mini-Split Heat Pump offers energy efficiencies and operating sound levels that are among the best in the heating and cooling industry. Quality manufacturing as well as easy installationand maintenance make this unit one of the best values on the market.
- Intelligent eye adjusts operation mode depending on occupancy, maximizing energy savings
- Weekly timer provides customizable 7 day comfort with the ability to program up to 4 settings a day.
- Wide angle louvers and 3-D airflow provide comfortable and efficient air distribution
- Titanium apatite photocatalytic air-purifying filter provides cleaner, healthier air
- Standby electricity saving feature reduces energy consumption by up to 90% when the system is not in use.
- Parts: 12 Year Limited
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 38.00 Pounds Length 9.38 Inches Width 41.31 Inches Height 11.44 Inches Country of Origin USA Brand Daikin Equipment Type Heat Pump Tonnage 1.5 Stage Single SEER 21 EER 13 Refrigerant R-410a Cooling Capacity 21600 Heating Capacity 18000 Voltage 208-230 VAC Phase Single Cycle/Hertz 60 Minimum Circuit Amps 1 Maximum Fuse Size 20 Blower Motor Speeds 5 Blower Motor Watts 43 Rated Load Amps 11 Rated Load Amps 12.2 Drain Connection Size 11/16" Suction Line Size 1/2" Liquid Line Size 1/4" Single Zone Yes Auto Fan Feature Yes Certifications AHRI, ISO 9001:2008 Color White Maximum Piping Length 98.4 ft. Warranty Offered Yes Energy Star Rated Yes ETL Listed Yes UL Listed No
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.