Product HighlightsThe Daikin® brand LV Series Indoor Mini-Split Heat Pump offers energy efficiencies and operating sound levels that are among the best in the heating and cooling industry. Quality manufacturing as well as easy installationand maintenance make this unit one of the best values on the market.
- Intelligent eye adjusts operation mode depending on occupancy, maximizing energy savings
- Weekly timer provides customizable 7 day comfort with the ability to program up to 4 settings a day.
- Wide angle louvers and 3-D airflow provide comfortable and efficient air distribution
- Titanium apatite photocatalytic air-purifying filter provides cleaner, healthier air
- Standby electricity saving feature reduces energy consumption by up to 90% when the system is not in use.
- Parts: 12 Year Limited
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 20.00 Pounds Length 8.44 Inches Width 31.50 Inches Height 11.63 Inches Country of Origin THA Brand Daikin Equipment Type Heat Pump Tonnage 0.75 Stage Single SEER 25 EER 15 Refrigerant R-410a CFM 0 CFM Cooling 145-381 Cooling Capacity 10600 Heating Capacity 15600 Voltage 208-230 VAC Phase Single Cycle/Hertz 60 Hz Rated Current Amps 3.3 Rated Current Amps 3.9 Rated Current Amps 3.6 Rated Current Amps 4.4 Circuit Breaker - Min Amps 0 Circuit Breaker - Max Amps 15 Minimum Circuit Amps 1 Maximum Fuse Size 15 Blower Motor Type Fixed Torque Blower Motor HP Not Provided Blower Motor RPM 0 Blower Motor Speeds 5 Blower Motor Watts 23 Rated Load Amps 2.9 Rated Load Amps 3.2 Drain Connection Size 5/8 Suction Line Fitting Flare Suction Line Size 3/8 Electric Heat Range [kW] 0 Liquid Line Fitting Flare Liquid Line Size 1/4" Single Zone Yes Auto Fan Feature Yes Blower Wheel Not Provided Certifications AHRI, ISO 9001:2008 Color White Maximum Piping Height 49.2 ft. Maximum Piping Length 65.6 ft. Warranty Offered Yes Energy Star Rated Yes UL Listed No Product Family FTXS_LVJU Package Quantity 1
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.