Product HighlightsThe one-component, minimally expanding Dow® Great Stuff Pro™ Gaps & Cracks sealant foam takes on the shape of cracks then quickly cures within 1 hour to form a long lasting, airtight, water-resistant seal. It is also recognized as a fireblock, able to resist the free passage of fire and smoke to other areas of the building.
- Can be applied with a foam-dispensing gun for greater precision and access to hard-to-reach places
- Comes in a can that’s reusable for up to 30 days, minimizing waste
- Sprays right into gaps and cracks up to 3" (25 mm) in diameter.
- Expands to fill the shape of the gap and crack and adheres to wood, vinyl, metal surfaces and other building materials
- Helps keep out moisture/condensation and allergens
- Allows movement and shifting within a structure
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 1.00 Pounds Length 3.00 Inches Width 3.00 Inches Height 11.00 Inches Country of Origin USA Brand Dow Chemical Solvent No Dry Time 5-10 minutes Flash Point Closed cup -104 °C ( -155 °F) Estimated Shelf Life 12 Months Storage Temperature <122°F (50°C) UV Resistant No Application Filling gaps and cracks with foam insulation Approvals ASTM E-84 test method. 'Flame Spread 20/ Smoke Developed 20 Base MDI monomer, ployurethane resin propane/ isobutene Color Orange Composition Polyurethane based foam For Use With DEG13 foam applicator gun Functions Sealing cracks and gaps Size 24 Ounces Standards ASTM E84, ASTM E814, CAN/ULC S102 Type Foam sealant Viscosity Closed Cell Content >61.63 Volume 24oz can = 1000 linear feet with a 3/8" bead size
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.