The HE Series Evaporator Coils are introducing healthy solutions that match perfectly with your Goodman/Amana system that provides an upgrade over standard matched coils.
Features and Benefits
- High efficiency lanced fin design.
- "No-hassle" 5 year warranty.
- R-22, R-410A, AC & Heat Pump compatible.
- All coils have durable packaging with bar coded labels on the box.
- Threaded expansion valves available factory installed or as a field installed kit.
- Coils are air pressure tested at 500 psi, leak tested with helium, sealed with rubber plugs, then charged with dry air.
- Piston options include externally accessible body for easy piston change out and/or TXV installation.
- Liquid line refrigerant connections are 3/8" ODF.
- Suction line refrigerant connections are 3/4" ODF (A-Coil 18-36 size models) or 7/8" ODF (A-Coil 42-60 size models & all Horizontal Slab-Coils).
- Suction line refrigerant connections are 1.125" on slab numbers E43, E46, E56, and E65 for size 42 models and higher.
- Copper refrigerant connections for easy brazing on both copper and aluminum slab models.
- Cased coils have heavy gauge embossed galvanized cabinets fully lined with 5/8" foil faced insulation.
- Optional painted cabinets.
- Corrosion resistant coil header plates.
- All A-Coils are upflow or downflow capable.
- All multi-position coils are upflow, downflow, and left or right airflow capable.
- Cabinet insulation hold down tabs for easy drain pan removal.
- Interlocking doors reduce air leakage and allow for easy access.
- Enhanced refrigerant pipe grommets: secure, tight, and easy to install.
- Intertek lab tested 1% or less cabinet air leakage for better efficiency.
- Foam drain seal for reduced air leakage.
- Non-captive refrigerant lines with long stubs make for easy installation.
- All multi-position coils are field convertible from horizontal right-to-left airflow and horizontal left-to-right airflow.
- Dual 3/4" FPT condensate drains on front-left and front-right side of drain pans.
- UV resistant drain pans are molded of high temperature (450 deg. F) engineered polymer.
- Microban® antimicrobial additive to inhibit the growth of mold and mildew in the drain pan.
- HydroTEC™ low water retention drain pan.
- Expansion valve with improved temperature sensing
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 3.33 Pounds Length 3.50 Inches Width 3.50 Inches Height 10.25 Inches Country of Origin USA Brand Nu-Calgon Characteristics Clear odorless liquid Application Drain Pans, Pipe Clogs Approvals NSF Approval Capacity 32 Ounces Color Clear Composition Sodium Hydroxide, Water Container Type Plastic For Use With Condensate pan drains Functions Condensate Drain Pan Cleaner/Unclogger Size 1 Quart Standards NSF Registered Type Liquid drain opener Package Quantity 12 x 1 qt. cs. Application Temperature >0°F (-17.7°C) Shelf Life Indefinite
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.