Product HighlightsThe Energy Star Inline Exhaust fan provides an excellent way to quietly ventilate by locating the power unit in a remote location away from the living area. It is designed for long life and dependable performance, utilizing an external rotor motorized impeller gives you the knowledge that the fan will provide years of worry-free ventilation.
- Constructed of UL-recognized and UV-protected thermoplastic resin and is prewired for quick and easy installation.
- Prewired for simple and quick installation and are ideal for multiple point exhaust, instead of a single fan for each installation point.
- Able to be used with a variable speed control
- Approved for both residential and commercial applications and rated for continuous operation.
- Blower (motor) with mounting bracket
Weight 6.00 Pound (lb.) Length 9.50 Inches Width 9.50 Inches Height 9.63 Inches Country of Origin DEU UPC or Barcode 083162240019 Hazardous Material No EPA Cert Required No Brand Air King CFM 100 Voltage 120 VAC Electrical Connection 1/2" electrical knockouts provided with internal terminal block Amps 0.18 Phase Single Cycle/Hertz 60 RPM 2900 Dual Speed No Speed 2900 Wheel Material Plastic Wheel Type Balanced polymeric dual inlet blower wheel Bearing Type Ball Color White Duct Diameter 4" Duct Size 4" Kilowatt (KW) 21.6 Maximum CFM 100 Poles Double Watts 19.4 Energy Star Rated No UL Recognized No