Product HighlightsThis 18 AWG tinned stranded, bare copper has an aluminum foil tape shield with interlocked aluminum armor and a flame retardant PVC jacket. It can be installed indoors and outdoors, even in wet locations without the use of conduit.
- 600 volts
- Temperature Rating: 90°C (Dry) and 75°C (Wet)
- Moisture and sunlight resistant
- The National Electrical Code® / NFPA 70
- ASTM B3, B787
- Conductors per UL Standard 83, Type THHN and THWN
- UL Standard 1569 for Type MC
- Rated for CT use
- Meets the material content restrictions of the RoHS-2 Directive
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 37.00 Pounds Length 16.00 Inches Width 16.00 Inches Height 15.00 Inches Country of Origin USA Brand Southwire Cable Type Stranded bare copper Conductors THHN/THWN UV Resistant Yes Jacket Material Nylon Coil Length 250' Color Black Insulation Type PVC Type EZ-IN™ Mini-Split Cable Wire Gauge 14 AWG CUL Listed Yes UL Listed Yes
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.