Product HighlightsThe high efficiency gas furnace may be installed free standing in a utility room, basement, or enclosed in an alcove or closet. The rounded corner jacket provides a pleasing appliance appearance. Design certified by CSA for application in Canada and the United States.
- 100% fired and tested:All units and each component are tested on the manufacturing line.
- Best packaging in the industry:Unique corner post design assures product will arrive to the homeowner dent free.
- Low Boy Height:Easy to apply in low ceiling applications, works well with taller high SEER coils, easier to handle and install.
- Tubular primary heat exchanger:Heavy gauge aluminized steel heat exchanger assures a long life.
- 30 second blower delay at start-up:Assures a warm duct temperature at furnace start-up. Adjustable blower off settings (60, 90, 120 and 180 seconds).
- 30 second post purge:Increases life of heat exchanger.
- Hot surface igniter:Innovative application of a silicon nitride igniter. Utilizes proven Smartlite® technology.
- Color coded wire harness:Designed to fit the components, all with quick-connect fittings for ease of service and replacement.
- High static blowers:All models equipped with high static blowers.
- 90 second cooling cycle blower-off delay (TDR):increases cooling performance when matched with a NORDYNE coil.
- Flexible category I venting system:May be vented with dedicated venting system or common vented with other category one appliances.
- High efficiency blower kits: Maximize efficiencies. On select units, a SEER improvement of up to 1 point is realized.
- Multi-speed direct drive blower:Designed to give a wide range of cooling capacities. Switches on PCB, provide ultra easy motor speed selection.
- LP convertible:Simple burner orifice and regulator spring change for ease of convertibility.
- Diagnostic lights for easy troubleshooting without counting flashes:Dedicated light for flame signal strength and 2 lights in combination to indicate all other fault codes with easy to recognize states without counting flashes.
- Integrated control board:Incorporates connections for electronic air cleaner and humidifier.
- Two piece door design:Enhances furnace appearance and uses captured screws to prevent loosing door screws.
- Blower Compartment:Insulated for ultra quiet operation.
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 114.00 Pounds Length 30.00 Inches Width 19.50 Inches Height 36.00 Inches Country of Origin USA Brand Frigidaire Equipment Type Furnace Tonnage 2-4 Stage Single AFUE 80% CFM 1515 Heating Capacity 57600 Air Flow Upflow / Horizontal BTU Input 72000 BTU Output 57600 Voltage 115 VAC Full Load Amps 8.2 Phase Single Cycle/Hertz 50 Cycle/Hertz 60 Circuit Breaker - Min Amps 12 Circuit Breaker - Max Amps 15 Minimum Circuit Amps 12 Maximum Fuse Size 15 Blower Motor Type PSC Blower Motor HP 1/2 HP Blower Motor Speeds 4 Includes Filter Rack No Rated Load Amps 8.2 Ignition Type Electronic Motor HP 1/2 HP Motor Type PSC Speed 4 Stages Heat 1 Blower Wheel 11" x 8" Certifications AHRI, Nate, CSA Color White Draft Inducer Speeds 1 Fuel Type Natural Gas Gas Connection 1/2" [12.7 mm] N.P.T. Thermal Efficiency 80% Warranty Offered Yes Energy Star Rated No ETL Certified No ETL Listed No UL Listed No UL Recognized No Heating Stages Single Stage
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.