Product HighlightsThe high efficiency gas furnace may be installed free standing in a utility room, basement, or enclosed in an alcove or closet. The rounded corner jacket provides a pleasing appliance appearance. Design certified by CSA for application in Canada and the United States.
- 100% fired and tested:All units and each component are tested on the manufacturing line.
- Best packaging in the industry:Unique corner post design assures product will arrive to the homeowner dent free.
- Low Boy Height:Easy to apply in low ceiling applications, works well with taller high SEER coils, easier to handle and install.
- Tubular primary heat exchanger:Heavy gauge aluminized steel heat exchanger assures a long life.
- 30 second blower delay at start-up:Assures a warm duct temperature at furnace start-up. Adjustable blower off settings (60, 90, 120 and 180 seconds).
- 30 second post purge:Increases life of heat exchanger.
- Hot surface igniter:Innovative application of a silicon nitride igniter. Utilizes proven Smartlite® technology.
- Color coded wire harness:Designed to fit the components, all with quick-connect fittings for ease of service and replacement.
- High static blowers:All models equipped with high static blowers.
- 90 second cooling cycle blower-off delay (TDR):increases cooling performance when matched with a NORDYNE coil.
- Flexible category I venting system:May be vented with dedicated venting system or common vented with other category one appliances.
- High efficiency blower kits: Maximize efficiencies. On select units, a SEER improvement of up to 1 point is realized.
- Multi-speed direct drive blower:Designed to give a wide range of cooling capacities. Switches on PCB, provide ultra easy motor speed selection.
- LP convertible:Simple burner orifice and regulator spring change for ease of convertibility.
- Diagnostic lights for easy troubleshooting without counting flashes:Dedicated light for flame signal strength and 2 lights in combination to indicate all other fault codes with easy to recognize states without counting flashes.
- Integrated control board:Incorporates connections for electronic air cleaner and humidifier.
- Two piece door design:Enhances furnace appearance and uses captured screws to prevent loosing door screws.
- Blower Compartment:Insulated for ultra quiet operation.
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 114.00 Pounds Length 30.00 Inches Width 19.50 Inches Height 36.00 Inches Country of Origin USA Brand Frigidaire Equipment Type Furnace Tonnage 2-4 Stage Single AFUE 80% CFM 1515 Heating Capacity 57600 Air Flow Upflow / Horizontal BTU Input 72000 BTU Output 57600 Voltage 115 VAC Full Load Amps 8.2 Phase Single Cycle/Hertz 50/60 Hz Circuit Breaker - Min Amps 12 Circuit Breaker - Max Amps 15 Minimum Circuit Amps 12 Maximum Fuse Size 15 Blower Motor Type PSC Blower Motor HP 1/2 HP Blower Motor Speeds 4 Includes Filter Rack No Rated Load Amps 8.2 Ignition Type Electronic Blower Wheel 11" x 8" Certifications AHRI, Nate, CSA Color White Draft Inducer Speeds 1 Fuel Type Natural Gas Gas Connection 1/2" [12.7 mm] N.P.T. Thermal Efficiency 80% Warranty Offered Yes Energy Star Rated No ETL Listed No UL Listed No Heating Stages Single Stage
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.