Product HighlightsFT4BD Series Heat Pumps no offer the choice of a heat pump that uses a more efficient and environmentally friendly refrigerant designated R-410A. The FT4BD Series of heat pumps offers exceptional performance. The unit, when combined with our engineered coils or air handlers, offers a full line of quality, split system cooling equipment.
Standard Features and Benefits
- R-410A Refrigerant- Earth friendly non-ozone depleting refrigerant.
- Designed using galvanized steel- With a polyester urethane coat finish. The 950 hour salt spray finish resists corrosion 50% better than comparable units.
- Copper Tube / Aluminum Fin Coils- Both indoor and outdoor coils are designed to optimize heat transfer, minimize size and cost, and increase durability and reliability.
- Permanently Lubricated Motor- A heavy duty PSC motor for long lasting reliability and quiet operation. Requires no maintenance and is completely protected from rain and snow.
- Louvered Condenser Guard- Durable metal guard protects the coil from yard hazards and extreme weather.
- Removable Top Grille Assembly- Allows ease of service from the top without disconnecting fan motor leads.
- Swept-Wing Fan Blade- Designed to significantly reduce unwanted noise.
- High Pressure Switch- Protects against abnormally high system pressures. Auto-reset feature prevents nuisance service visits.
- Low Pressure Switch- Loss charge protection ensures long compressor life. Auto-reset feature prevents nuisance service trips.
- Liquid Line Filter Drier- Included with unit, field installed.
- One Piece Top/Orifice- Designed for maximum airflow and quiet operation.
- Five Minute Restart Time Delay- When the unit shuts down, a five minute delay keeps the unit from restarting, eliminating the highest cause for compressor failure.
- Easy Compressor and Control Access- Designed to make servicing easier for the contractor, access panels are provided to all controls and the compressor from the side of the unit.
- Composite Base Pan- Absorbs sound and is corrosion resistant. Composite is also stronger and lighter than steel.
- Fixed Orifice- Integrated in liquid line service valve for easy change-out.
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 264.00 Pounds Length 32.00 Inches Width 32.00 Inches Height 43.00 Inches Country of Origin USA Brand Frigidaire Equipment Type Heat Pump Tonnage 3.5 Stage Single SEER 13 EER 11 Refrigerant R-410a HSPF 7.8 HSPF 8.2 CFM 3700 Voltage 208-230 VAC Phase Single Cycle/Hertz 60 Hz Circuit Breaker - Min Amps 25 Circuit Breaker - Max Amps 40 Minimum Circuit Amps 23.9 Maximum Fuse Size 40 Condenser Motor Type PSC Condenser Motor HP 1/4 HP Condenser Motor Speeds 1 Rated Load Amps 17.9 Locked Rotor Amps 112 Suction Line Fitting 7/8" Suction Line Size 7/8" Liquid Line Size 3/8" Certifications AHRI, Nate Color White Compressor Scroll Inverter No Number of Fan Blades 1 Sound Level (dBA) 72 Warranty Offered Yes Energy Star Rated No ETL Listed Yes UL Listed No
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.