Product HighlightsThe JS4BD-KB Series now offers the choice of an air conditioner that uses a more efficient and environmentally friendly refrigerant designated R-410A. The JS4BD-KB Series of air conditioners offers exceptional performance. The unit, when combined with our engineered coils or air handlers, offers a full line of quality, split system cooling equipment.
Standard Features and Benefits
- R-410A Refrigerant: Earth friendly non-ozone depleting refrigerant.
- Designed using galvanized steel: with a polyester urethane coat finish. The 950 hour salt spray finish resists corrosion 50% better than comparable units.
- Composite Base Pan: Absorbs sound and is corrosion resistant. Composite is also stronger and lighter than steel.
- Permanently Lubricated Motor: A heavy duty PSC motor for long lasting reliability and quiet operation. Requires no maintenance and is completely protected from rain and snow.
- Removable Top Grille Assembly: Allows ease of service from the top without disconnecting fan motor leads.
- High Pressure Switch: Protects against abnormally high system pressures. Auto-reset feature prevents nuisance service visits.
- Liquid Line Filter Drier: Included with unit, field installed.
- One Piece Top/Orifice: Designed for maximum airflow and quiet operation.
- Easy Compressor and Control Access: Designed to make servicing easier for the contractor, access panels are provided to all controls and the compressor from the side of the unit.
- Complete Metal Wrapper: Durable metal guard protects the coil from yard hazards and extreme weather.
- Micro-Channel Coils: All aluminum coils in all models which provides high corrosion resistance.
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 130.00 Pounds Length 23.00 Inches Width 23.00 Inches Height 28.00 Inches Country of Origin USA Brand Gibson Equipment Type Straight Cool Tonnage 2.5 Stage Single SEER 13 EER 11 Refrigerant R-410a Voltage 208-230 VAC Full Load Amps 14.8 Phase Single Cycle/Hertz 50/60 Hz Circuit Breaker - Min Amps 18 Circuit Breaker - Max Amps 30 Minimum Circuit Amps 18.3 Condenser Motor Type PSC Condenser Motor HP 1/9 HP Condenser Motor Speeds 1 Suction Line Size 3/4" Liquid Line Size 3/8" Certifications AHRI, Nate Color White Inverter No Number of Fan Blades 1 Warranty Offered Yes Energy Star Rated No ETL Listed Yes UL Listed No Product Family JS4BD
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.