Product HighlightsThe JS4BD-KB Series now offers the choice of an air conditioner that uses a more efficient and environmentally friendly refrigerant designated R-410A. The JS4BD-KB Series of air conditioners offers exceptional performance. The unit, when combined with our engineered coils or air handlers, offers a full line of quality, split system cooling equipment.
Standard Features and Benefits
- R-410A Refrigerant: Earth friendly non-ozone depleting refrigerant.
- Designed using galvanized steel: with a polyester urethane coat finish. The 950 hour salt spray finish resists corrosion 50% better than comparable units.
- Composite Base Pan: Absorbs sound and is corrosion resistant. Composite is also stronger and lighter than steel.
- Permanently Lubricated Motor: A heavy duty PSC motor for long lasting reliability and quiet operation. Requires no maintenance and is completely protected from rain and snow.
- Removable Top Grille Assembly: Allows ease of service from the top without disconnecting fan motor leads.
- High Pressure Switch: Protects against abnormally high system pressures. Auto-reset feature prevents nuisance service visits.
- Liquid Line Filter Drier: Included with unit, field installed.
- One Piece Top/Orifice: Designed for maximum airflow and quiet operation.
- Easy Compressor and Control Access: Designed to make servicing easier for the contractor, access panels are provided to all controls and the compressor from the side of the unit.
- Complete Metal Wrapper: Durable metal guard protects the coil from yard hazards and extreme weather.
- Micro-Channel Coils: All aluminum coils in all models which provides high corrosion resistance.
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 197.00 Pounds Length 32.00 Inches Width 32.00 Inches Height 34.00 Inches Country of Origin USA Brand Gibson Equipment Type Straight Cool Tonnage 5 Stage Single SEER 13 EER 11 Refrigerant R-410a Voltage 208-230 VAC Full Load Amps 27.8 Phase Single Cycle/Hertz 50/60 Hz Circuit Breaker - Min Amps 35 Circuit Breaker - Max Amps 60 Minimum Circuit Amps 34.4 Condenser Motor Type PSC Condenser Motor HP 1/4 HP Condenser Motor Speeds 1 Suction Line Size 7/8" Liquid Line Size 3/8" Certifications AHRI, Nate Color White Inverter No Number of Fan Blades 1 Warranty Offered Yes Energy Star Rated No ETL Listed Yes UL Listed No Product Family JS4BD
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.