Product HighlightsThe JT4BD Series now offers the choice of a heat pump that uses a more efficient and environmentally friendly refrigerant designated R-410A. The JT4BD Series of heat pumps offers exceptional performance. The unit, when combined with our engineered coils or air handlers, offers a full line of quality, split system cooling and heating equipment. The JT4BD is rated at 13 SEER and 8.0 HSPF when matched with our air handlers. When matched with our variable speed air handler, or our variable speed blower kits, the JT4BD is rated up to 14 SEER and 8.5 HSPF. Units are ideally sized for slab or rooftop mounting in
Standard Features and Benefits
- R-410A Refrigerant: Earth friendly non-ozone depleting refrigerant.
- Designed using galvanized steel: with a polyester urethane coat finish. The 950 hour salt spray finish resists corrosion 50% better than comparable units.
- Copper Tube / Aluminum Fin Coils: Both indoor and outdoor coils are designed to optimize heat transfer, minimize size and cost, and increase durability and reliability.
- Permanently Lubricated Motor: A heavy duty PSC motor for long lasting reliability and quiet operation. Requires no maintenance and is completely protected from rain and snow.
- Full Port Suction Valve: Full port brass suction ball valve provides low pressure drop and ease of service. The valve is actuated by 1/4 turn full open to full close.
- Louvered Condenser Guard: Durable metal guard protects the coil from yard hazards and extreme weather.
- Removable Top Grille Assembly: Allows ease of service from the top without disconnecting fan motor leads.
- High Pressure Switch: Protects against abnormally high system pressures. Auto-reset feature prevents nuisance service visits.
- Liquid Line Filter Drier: Included with unit, field installed.
- One Piece Top/Orifice: Designed for maximum airflow and quiet operation.
- Five Minute Restart Time Delay: When the unit shuts down, a five minute delay keeps the unit from restarting, eliminating the highest cause for compressor failure.
- Suction Accumulator: Protection from liquid flood back and future compressor failures.
- Hot Gas Muffler: Reduces compressor noise and vibration.
- 2-1/2" Pedestal Base: The sturdy base keeps the bottom of the coil out of harms way. Secondly, the base has weep holes along the edge to allow the water from rain to flow away from the unit.
- Easy Compressor and Control Access: Designed to make servicing easier for the contractor, access panels are provided to all controls and the compressor from the side of the unit
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 100.00 Pounds Length 30.00 Inches Width 16.50 Inches Height 35.50 Inches Country of Origin USA Brand Gibson Equipment Type Furnace Tonnage 2-3 Stage Single AFUE 80 CFM 1025 Heating Capacity 43200 Air Flow Upflow / Horizontal BTU Input 54000 Voltage 115 VAC Full Load Amps 4.8 Phase Single Cycle/Hertz 50/60 Hz Circuit Breaker - Min Amps 10 Circuit Breaker - Max Amps 15 Blower Motor Type PSC (Permanent Split Capacitor) Blower Motor HP 1/3 HP Blower Motor Speeds 4 (Four) Ignition Type Electronic Blower Wheel 10" x 6" Certifications AHRI, Nate, CSA Color White Draft Inducer Speeds 1 Fuel Type Natural Gas Gas Connection 1/2" [12.7 mm] N.P.T. Thermal Efficiency 80% Warranty Offered Yes Energy Star Rated No ETL Listed Yes UL Listed No Heating Stages Single Stage Cabinet Width 14