Product HighlightsThe Goodman® brand GKS Series Gas Furnaces offer energy efficiencies and operating sound levels that are among the best in the heating and cooling industry. Quality manufacturing as well as easy installation and maintenance make this unit one of the best values on the market.
- Dual-diameter tubular heat exchanger
- Single-stage combination redundant gas valve
- Hot surface igniter and patented adaptive learning control for long igniter life
- Quiet, four-speed direct-drive circulator blower motor
- Furnace control board with self-diagnostics and low-voltage terminal block Dual-certified for sealed combustion direct vent (2-pipe) or non-direct vent (1-pipe) applications
- Quiet, single-speed induced draft blower
- All models comply with California NOx emissions standards
- Foil-faced insulation lines the heat exchanger
- Designed for upflow installation; can be converted to horizontal left or right with a pressure switch kit (sold separately)
- Easy-to-install top venting is standard
- Airtight solid bottom for side return applications and easy-cut tabs for effortless removal in bottom air inlet applications
- Coil and furnace fit flush for most installations
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 142.00 Pounds Length 30.00 Inches Width 22.00 Inches Height 44.00 Inches Country of Origin USA Brand Goodman Equipment Type Furnace Tonnage 4 Stage Single AFUE 92% Air Flow Upflow BTU Input 69000 BTU Output 64400 Voltage 115 VAC Full Load Amps 7.9 Phase Single Cycle/Hertz 50 Cycle/Hertz 60 Circuit Breaker - Min Amps 10 Circuit Breaker - Max Amps 15 Minimum Circuit Amps 13.8 Maximum Fuse Size 15 Includes Filter Rack No Ignition Type Electronic Motor HP 1/2 HP Motor Type PSC Speed 4 Blower Wheel 10" x 10" Certifications AHRI, ISO 9001:2008 Color Gray Draft Inducer Speeds 1 Fuel Type Natural Gas Gas Connection 1/2" [12.7 mm] N.P.T. Warranty Offered Yes Energy Star Rated Yes ETL Listed Yes LEED Rating No UL Listed No UL Recognized No Heating Stages Single Stage
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.