Product HighlightsThe Goodman® brand GME Series Gas Furnace offers energy efficiencies and operating sound levels that are among the best in the heating and cooling industry. Quality manufacturing as well as easy installation and maintenance make this unit one of the best values on the market.
- Dual-diameter tubular heat exchanger
- Two-stage gas valve that allows installer to turn on two-stage operation with the flip of a dipswitch
- Energy-efficient circulator motor (EEM)
- 115V Silicon Nitride igniter designed for long igniter life
- Furnace control board with self-diagnostics, color-coded low-voltage terminals, and provisions for electronic air cleaner and 24-volt humidifiers
- Control board stores the last five diagnostic codes in memory; simple push-button activation outputs the fault history to a flashing red LED
- Low constant fan allows homeowner to activate the low heat speed to efficiently circulate air throughout the home.
- Self-adjusting feature automatically adjusts furnace to high- or low-stage operation based on outside temperature without an outdoor temperature sensor
- All models comply with California NOx emissions standards
- Fully insulated, heavy-gauge steel cabinet with durable baked-enamel finish
- Foil-faced insulation lines the heat exchanger
- Designed for multi-position installation: upflow, horizontal left or right
- Removable bottom for side- or bottom-return applications
- Convenient left or right connection for gas/electric service
- Top gas connection on most models
- Coil and furnace fit flush for most installations
- Parts: 10 Year Limited
- Heat Exchanger: Lifetime Limited
- Unit Replacement: 10 Year Limited
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 163.00 Pounds Length 28.50 Inches Width 21.00 Inches Height 33.50 Inches Country of Origin USA Brand Goodman Equipment Type Furnace Stage Two AFUE 80% Air Flow Multi-Position BTU Input 90000 BTU Output 72000 Voltage 115 VAC Full Load Amps 15 Phase Single Cycle/Hertz 50/60 Hz Circuit Breaker - Min Amps 15 Circuit Breaker - Max Amps 15 Minimum Circuit Amps 13.9 Maximum Fuse Size 15 Includes Filter Rack No Ignition Type Silicon Nitride Motor HP 1 HP Motor Type ECM Speed Variable Blower Wheel 10" x 10" Certifications AHRI, ISO 9001:2008 Color Gray Draft Inducer Speeds 1 Fuel Type Natural Gas Gas Connection NPT Warranty Offered Yes Energy Star Rated No ETL Listed Yes UL Listed No Heating Stages Two Stage Product Family GME8 Cabinet Width 21 Tonnage 5 Package Quantity 1 Refrigerant R-410a
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.