Product HighlightsThe Goodman® brand GMS Series Gas Furnace offers energy efficiencies and operating sound levels that are among the best in the heating and cooling industry. Quality manufacturing as well as easy installation and maintenance make this unit one of the best values on the market.
- Dual-diameter tubular heat exchanger
- Single-stage combination redundant gas valve
- Norton hot surface mini-igniter
- Quiet multi-speed direct-drive circulator blower motor
- Furnace control board with self-diagnostics and lowvoltage terminal block
- Quiet single-speed, induced-draft blower
- Foil-faced insulation lines the heat exchanger compartment
- Factory sealed to achieve 2% or less leakage rate at 1.0" water gauge external duct static pressure
- Designed for multi-position installation: upflow, horizontal left or right
- Coil and furnace fit flush for most installations
- Parts: 10 Year Limited
- Heat Exchanger: Lifetime Limited
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 158.75 Pounds Length 28.50 Inches Width 24.50 Inches Height 33.50 Inches Country of Origin USA Brand Goodman Equipment Type Furnace Stage Single AFUE 80 CFM 2000 CFM Heating 2000 Air Flow Upflow / Horizontal BTU Input 120000 BTU Output 96000 Voltage 115 VAC Full Load Amps 11 Phase Single Cycle/Hertz 50/60 Hz Circuit Breaker - Min Amps 12 Circuit Breaker - Max Amps 15 Minimum Circuit Amps 14.7 Maximum Fuse Size 15 Blower Motor Type PSC Blower Motor HP 3/4 HP Includes Filter Rack No Ignition Type Electronic Motor HP 3/4 HP Motor Type VSB Speed Variable Blower Wheel 11" x 10" Certifications AHRI, ISO 9001:2008 Color Gray Draft Inducer Speeds 1 Fuel Type Natural Gas Gas Connection NPT Warranty Offered Yes Energy Star Rated No ETL Listed Yes UL Listed No Heating Stages Single Stage Product Family GMS8 Cabinet Width 24.5 Tonnage 5 Package Quantity 1 Heat Exchanger Type Gas Refrigerant R-410a
To see the pricing of the equipment you need to be a licensed provider. Click here to become a licensed provider.